Apologies, but no results were found for the requested archive. Perhaps searching will help find a related post.
1) Acceptance of terms. Your access to and use of the Position1SEO.com website (www.Position1SEO.com) (“the Website”) is subject exclusively to the Terms and Conditions written below. You cannot use the Website for anything deemed against the law or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the site, you fully accept the terms, conditions, and disclaimers that are featured in the notice. You must immediately stop using the website if you do not accept the Terms and Conditions.
2) Advice. The Website contents should not be depended on for the purpose of making or refraining from making a decision. They do not constitute advice.
3) Changes to the Website. We are within our right to:
- Remove, either temporarily or permanently, or make changes to the Website or any part if it without any noticed given.
- Change these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Website indicates that you accept such changes.
4) Links to third party websites. There are linked to third party sites featured within this Website, which are maintained and controlled elsewhere. Any link to another site is not an endorsement of the said website. You agree and acknowledge that we do not have any responsibility for the site’s availability or content.
5) Copyright. All trademarks, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the Website and the content, which includes, but is not limited to, the design of the Website, graphics, text, and all source codes and software linked to the Website, are licensed and owned by Position1SEO.com or otherwise used by the company and allowed by law. By accessing the Website, you agree that your access to content is only for personal use. You will not repackage or re-use any content on a commercial basis. None of the content can be distributed, sold, stored, transmitted, reproduced or copied without consent that has been provided in writing by the copyright holder. This excludes the printing, copying, and downloading of pages from the Website for non-commercial, personal use only.
6) Limitation and disclaimers of liability. The Website is supplied ‘AS IS’ and ‘AS AVAILABLE’, with no endorsement or representation made. Also, without any warranties of any type, whether implied or expressed, including but not limited to the implied warranties of accuracy, security, compatibility, non-infringement, fitness for a particular purpose, and satisfactory quality. Position1SEO.com, to the extent legally allowed, will not be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss whatever (for instance, loss of business, profits, data, and opportunity), which arises out of, or in connection with the use of the Website. We make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be free of error or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, or that the server or Website that makes it are available free of anything that may be destructive or harmful, including viruses. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be put together in a way to limit or exclude the liability of Position1SEO.com for personal injury or death as a consequence of the negligence of our company or our agents and employees.
7) Delivery policies. The service will resume as soon as a payment has been made. Within 24 hours, clients will receive communication from the client manager who will be in charge of their account. The client manager will have a direct telephone number and email address, which can be utilized to contact this person throughout normal business hours. All items are not physical goods; they are solely intangible services. Nothing is posted physically, and the service is wholly provided online.
8) No fixed contract. Position1SEO.com operates via a monthly agreement. This means you are not committed to a fixed contract with us. At any time, you can cancel your automatic PayPal payment subscription. All paying clients are subject to a notice period of one month. You need to give our team at least one month’s notice if you wish to cancel. After this period, you can stop using our services.
9) Refund policy. No refunds are given by Position1SEO, as all payments made are final. At the start of the month, payments are made for one month’s worth of service. If you stop using our services at any point throughout the month, the payment you have made will stand, and there will be no refund. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unhappy with the service you have received. Our team will consider your request. All decisions we make are final.
10) Automatic payment policy. It is your responsibility to cancel your PayPal subscription. This is not done by Position1SEO.com. You should sign in to your PayPal account, locate the active subscription, and cancel it. We do not take money from our side; PayPal automatically takes this.
11) Removal of our work. If no outstanding payments are made for work completed, whether it is for the notice period or the current month, Position1SEO.com reserves full rights to remove any work completed, either collectively during the working period or carried out for the client.
12) Cancellation policy. Please make sure to cancel your PayPal subscription in order to cancel your payments with Position1SEO.com. Most clients sign up to a PayPal monthly subscription, and it is their responsibility to cancel this.
13) Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Position1SEO.com, and its agents and employees, harmless from and against all costs, losses, damages, legal fees, liabilities, and other expenses in regards to any actions or claims brought against Position1SEO.com as a result of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and other liabilities that come from your use of this Website.
14) Severance. If any of the Terms and Conditions on this page are deemed invalid, illegal, or cannot be enforced, for any reason by a court of suitable jurisdiction, then the specific Term and Condition shall be severed. The rest of the Terms and Conditions will survive and remain in full force and effect, continuing to be enforceable and binding.
15) Governing law. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and constructed in accordance with the law of the United States, and thereby you submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts.